If you’re a veterinary technician who enjoys helping people and their pets, we want you on the team! In addition to wellness care, we work together to provide around-the-clock care to sick or injured pets. We have a state-of-the-art training center. Traditional CE will be accompanied by training on relational connections and trust with our clients. The PARC is seeking full-time and part-time candidates for every shift – days, nights and weekends.
Full-time benefits include:
- Extremely competitive wages ($15-$23/hour – depending on experience)
- Opportunity to participate in the company’s group health insurance plan
- Forty hours of paid vacation time during the first year, with the opportunity to earn 32 additional paid vacation hours (that's 72 hours of PTO during your first year!)
- Company-matching retirement plan
- Employee discount: 20 percent off veterinary and boarding services, 14 percent off refillable medications and products
- And best of all – a caring and skilled team to work alongside and one of the most spectacular veterinary hospitals in the country to hone your skills in.
Interested candidates should apply in person at The PARC or send resumes to Connect@ThePARCVet.com.