Seeking animal-loving people persons
Love working with both people and pets? We want you on the team! It takes a special person to work at The PARC. Candidates must be:
- Committed. Wholeheartedly dedicated to enhancing The Space Between – that unique and special connection shared by people and their pets.
- Relational. Listens to what is said and unsaid, and ensures that both our clients and fellow team members feel heard and understood.
- Collaborative. Engages in a team-centered approach to taking care of clients and patients.
- Clear. Exhibits clarity in communication and action because we believe “clear is kind”
We do all we can to support you, with amenities including:
- Advanced diagnostic capabilities. You name it, we have it – including CT.
- Continuing Education. We offer unique training to help you thrive and be the best you can be – at work and in life. Thrive, The PARC’s state-of-the-art learning center, regularly offers traditional CE and relational training to help you become even more adept at connecting with people.
- Unique work areas. Sometimes you need to stop and rest. We offer a beautiful staff living room and kitchen, a private Refuge for the doctors and a spacious outdoor balcony to get some fresh air.
- Emergency Veterinarian
- General Practice Veterinarian
- Veterinarian Technician
- Client Relations Coordinators
- Pet Pals
- Pet Stylist