The PARC is seeking new pet stylists who fully support our goals and are able to help deliver on our promise to maximize the life clients share with their pets. If you enjoy delighting people by making their pets look lovely, we want you at The PARC.
We are seeking pet stylist candidates for full-time or part-time positions working a variety of shifts Monday through Saturday. We will work with candidates to determine a regular schedule that works for them and meets the needs of the business.
The right person will have an attention to detail when brushing, combing, de-matting, clipping and scissoring, and they will ensure the safety and well-being of the animals under their care. The PARC pet stylists are required to groom according to breed standards or accommodate requests the clients make based on their preferences. Candidates will be required to show a portfolio of their work and also groom pets of The PARC’s choosing during a job preview. Ideal candidates for this position must also be able to communicate well with co-workers, management and clients, including resolving issues when they arise.
Full-time benefits include:
- 38-42 percent commission, offering an outstanding yearly earning potential – which can be reviewed in person
- All grooming equipment and supplies provided
- Client relations team coordinates all scheduling and checking in and checking out guests
- Assistance of a bather
- Opportunity to participate in the company’s group health insurance plan
- Company-matching retirement plan
- Employee discount: 20 percent off veterinary and boarding services, 14 percent off refillable medications and products
Interested candidates should apply in person at The PARC.