General Practice Veterinarian
If you’re a veterinarian who thrives on building relationships with people throughout the lifetime of their pet, The PARC is the place for you. Unlike many veterinary clinics that are only open during regular business hours, we also offer 24/7 emergency and critical care. You will have the ability to provide your patients with a wide spectrum of care – from routine wellness exams to treating illnesses and injuries. What sets us apart is our focus on the people who love the pets under our care and our desire to make both of them feel better, play more and love longer.
This position works a combination of shifts Monday through Saturday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. We will work with each candidate to determine a schedule that fits their needs along with the needs of the business.
Our veterinarians must have the ability to lead the team through a variety of cases to best serve our clients and patients. We support you with amenities including:
- Advanced diagnostic capabilities. Digital X-ray and ultrasonography, flexible endoscopy and a CT coming soon. We also provide many orthopedic and neurosurgical solutions in-house.
- State-of-the-art training center. We can provide ongoing education to keep our team staffed with the best and brightest people in the industry. Traditional CE will be accompanied by training on relational connections and trust with our clients.
- The Refuge. Veterinary work can be emotionally draining for doctors as well as clients. Our secluded vets-only lounge allows you to take a private moment to meditate, pray or just get away for a while.
Doctors at The PARC partner with each other on hard cases, ensuring our patients are getting the best of our collective efforts. We provide each other with support on those days when nothing seems to go right. We trust the others have our backs when we’re gone, which allows us to focus on our family, friends and hobbies during our time off. Having a solid team to rely on will allow you to reap the rewards of a work-life balance.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- A desire and ability to build and foster relationships with people and their pets
- Excellent communication skills rooted in empathy and compassion
- Quick decision-making abilities, which will ensure the best care is provided during emergencysituations
- Time management skills and ability to balance the demands of a full appointment schedule, drop-offs and emergencies
- Sharp business skills and ability to assess results and respond to them appropriately
- Delegation skills and follow-up to verify work has been completed
We offer an extremely generous compensation package and full-time benefits, including health insurance, company-matching retirement plan, CE allowance, professional dues, license renewal, a caring and skilled team to work alongside and one of the most spectacular veterinary hospitals in the country to hone your skills in.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Connect@ThePARCVet.com.