If you’re an emergency/ER veterinarian who thrives on building relationships with people during the most challenging times, The PARC is the place for you. Unlike many emergency veterinary hospitals that are only open during off-hours, we offer continuous care until a pet is ready to be discharged to the comforts of home. What sets us apart is our focus on the people who love the pets under our care and our desire to help both of them feel better, play more and love longer.
This position works a rotating schedule that includes overnights, weekends and holidays – three or four shifts in a row coupled with five to seven days off.
Our ER veterinarians must have the ability to lead the team through a variety of cases to best serve our clients and patients. We support you with amenities including:
- Advanced diagnostic capabilities. Digital X-ray and ultrasonography, flexible endoscopy and a CT coming soon. We also provide many orthopedic and neurosurgical solutions in-house.
- State-of-the-art training center. We can provide ongoing education to keep our team staffed with the best and brightest people in the industry. Traditional CE will be accompanied by training on relational connections and trust with our clients.
- The Refuge. Veterinary work can be emotionally draining for doctors as well as clients. Our secluded vets-only lounge allows you to take a private moment to meditate, pray or just get away for a while.
Doctors at The PARC partner with each other on hard cases, ensuring our patients are getting the best of our collective efforts. We provide each other with support on those days when nothing seems to go right. We trust the others have our backs when we’re gone, which allows us to focus on our family, friends and hobbies during our time off. Having a solid team to rely on will allow you to reap the rewards of a work-life balance.
Because this veterinarian may be the only one on duty at times (during overnight shifts), the ideal candidate will require strong analytical and technical abilities and will demand fast, but carefully thought-out results. Strong leadership and control of the work process from beginning to end is necessary.
The ideal candidate will thrive on:
- The challenge to quickly build trusting relationships with people during emergency situations
- Fast-paced environments
- Leading and controlling multiple projects simultaneously
- Calculated risk-taking
- Independent decision-making, not requiring collaboration
- Candid delegation to others with active follow-up
We offer an extremely generous compensation package and full-time benefits, including health insurance, company-matching retirement plan, CE allowance, professional dues, license renewal, a caring and skilled team to work alongside and one of the most spectacular veterinary hospitals in the country to hone your skills in.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Connect@ThePARCVet.com.