Client Relations Coordinators
The PARC is seeking new client relations coordinators who fully support our goals and are able to help deliver on our promise to maximize the life clients share with their pets. If you enjoy pets AND their people, communicate well and are empathetic and caring, The PARC wants you on the team!
We are seeking candidates for customer service positions working a variety of shifts mostly from 6 a.m. – midnight, although we do have a few overnight positions available as well.
Previous veterinary-related experience preferred but not required. Ideal candidates must be mature, have a good work ethic and be friendly, organized, professional, positive and cool under pressure.
Full-time benefits include:
- Opportunity to participate in the company’s group health insurance plan
- Forty hours of paid vacation time during the first year
- Company-matching retirement plan
- Employee discount: 20% off veterinary and boarding services, 14% off refillable medications and products
- And best of all – a caring and skilled team to work alongside and one of the most spectacular veterinary hospitals in the country to work in
Interested candidates should apply in person at The PARC or send resumes to Connect@ThePARCVet.com.